USAGES: Liquid multi enzymes for poultry use
COMPOSITION: Each mlcontains
Cellulase 9000 U/g
Alpha-Amylase 25000 AAU/g
Amyloglucosidase 4000 GAU/g
Protease 8700 TU/g
Lipase 5000 LU/g
Arabinase 7200 AIU/g
Xylanase 21000 EXU/g
Pectinase 35000 AJDU/g
Phytase 1000 FTU/g
Beta-glucanase 2500 BGU/g
Alpha galactosidase 4500 AGU/g
- Improves the digestibility of fiber components and rendering the nutrients more available for digestion, thereby reducing the manureoutput.
- Reducing the affects of anti nutritional factors like tannins, saponins andgoitrogen.
- Exploring the genetic potentiality of the bird, so as to enable them to more quantity of feed to achieve maximum growth andproduction.
- Reducing the early mortality due to the problems associated with harmful moulds and aflatoxin in poultryfeeds.
- Reducing environmental pollution by reducing nutrient excretion particularly excess phosphorus, nitrogen, copper andzinc.
- Birds become very healthy andactive.
DOSAGE: 1 ml /Lt of drinking water for 5-7 days (or) as advised by a poultry consultant.
PACKING: 20 LT